Welcome to the Butcher Paper King. We are in association with Montroy Supply Co. Click on map to see shipping times. Please add on 24 hours for processing.
MONTROY SUPPLY CO.
1675 E. PRATER WAY
SPARKS, NV 89434
(800) 400-5760 ext 4106 Must ask for Scott Wilson
ALL OF OUR PAPER IS NOT FDA APPROVED, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH FOOD ITEMS. IT'S MAIN PURPOSE IS FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS.
PLEASE ADD 1 DAY TO ALL SHIPPING TIMES. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS WE NEED 24 HOURS TO GET YOUR PACKAGES READY TO SHIP.
UPS Ground Shipping.
$0.01 - $49.99 = $10.00
$50 - $99.99 = $15.00
$100 - $149.99 = $20.00
$150 + FREE SHIPPING!!
If you return your products you will be charged for the shipping cost that we payed.
This is fair cost of shipping from Reno NV.
Unfortunately we do not ship to AK & HI
ALL RESIDENTIAL DELIVERIES REQUIRE A SIGNATURE, 3 ATTEMPTS WILL BE MADE TO OBTAIN A SIGNATURE. THE CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL FREIGHT COST PLUS ANY RETURN COSTS FOR FAILING TO SIGN FOR A PACKAGE.
BLIND SHIPPING OR DROP SHIPPING.
We can drop ship to anywhere within the USA. If you need us to blind ship or ship without prices or company information. Please apply for a credit account. Once you are set up with an account we can then ship out all orders under your company name.
We ship all of our products via UPS. If purchasing 5 or more of the 36" x 1000' rolls or any of the racks. Your order may go out via LTL freight. All orders shipping via LTL service will need a loading dock or a forklift at the delivery destination. Freight shipping costs are “dock to dock” and do not include inside delivery or lift gate. If you do not have a loading dock and/or require inside delivery, Please note that there will be extra charges added either on to your bill or you will be billed direct from the LTL Freight company. Again WE CAN ONLY DELIVERY FROM OUR WAREHOUSE TO YOUR ACCESSIBLE FREIGHT AREA. ANYTHING PAST THIS POINT IS UP TO YOU TO PAY FOR EXTRA SERVICES.
•Sorry but tracking numbers are not available online for products shipping through private freight carriers.
•Truck deliveries cannot be scheduled for specific times. We will request that a trucking company contact you by telephone before attempting delivery.
•Signatures are required for all truck deliveries,this is important so we can’t make any exceptions. Please have someone available to accept delivery during normal business hours.
Damages to Freight Deliveries:
1) BEFORE signing for a freight shipment always note any visible damage on the bill of lading or delivery ticket. You may also refuse a delivery if there is damage. If you note damage or refuse delivery please contact us immediately so we can expedite a replacement for you. This is important as the freight company will not notify us of refusals and no replacement will be sent.
2) Any claims for damage or missing items must be made within 48 hours. No exceptions are allowed due to freight company policies.
3) All changes to your order that occur after your shipment is shipped, such as change of shipping address, extra handling, lift gate requirements, etc... Will be billed to your account or credit card information. If no payment information is available, your order will be canceled with no refund until payment information can be located.
4) DO NOT DISCARD packaging or shipping materials until you are completely satisfied with your purchase. All items must be in their original packaging or they’re not returnable for replacement or credit.
WE DO NOT EXCEPT RETURNS UNLESS THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED AND NOTED TO THE UPS DRIVER OR FREIGHT CARRIER. MAKE SURE TO INSPECT YOUR PACKAGES BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM. Exception to this rule is if the product is damaged on the inside and not clearly shown from the outside of the pallet or box. If this is the case you have 48 hours to call in a damaged claim.
You must report all damaged claims immediately to the UPS or Freight carrier, in order to obtain a credit back on damaged items.
Please report all claims of damage or shortage within 48 hours of your receipt of the shipment. This way we can help you to place a claim immediately. Goods damaged during transit are the responsibility of the carrier. We are happy to assist you in filing a claim. Please make sure to keep the original packing materials for inspection by the carrier's claims agent. Taking pictures of the product when it is first received is also a good idea.
You must receive prior authorization for a return. Please Email or call us to obtain a Return Authorization Number. A 50 - 100% restocking charge will apply to any unauthorized returns.
Our cut off time for Shipping is 11 am Pacific Standard time. Only items marked FDA approved, should be used with food products. WE DO NOT EXCEPT RETURNS UNLESS THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED AND NOTED TO THE UPS DRIVER OR FREIGHT CARRIER. MAKE SURE TO INSPECT YOUR PACKAGES BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM.
Please copy and paste the link below to fill out our Credit Application. Once You have completed the application you can send it back via e-mail or regular mail. Just put Attn: Scott Wilson on it. Make sure to fill it out as completely as you can, And make sure to put in at least 3 references.
Our cut off time for Shipping is 11 am Pacific Standard time. Only items marked FDA approved, should be used with food products. MAKE SURE TO INSPECT YOUR PACKAGES BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM.